2013 Music Popular



In our class, there are different opinions about music (electro,house, heavy metal...). We asked them about their favourite type of music and we got some surprising answers. For example there are 7-8 students that love heavy metal, the majority are boys. Most of girls like pop and reggaeton*. And the majority of the of the class likes electro and house music because they thinks that is modern and exciting. We include ourselves this group. But there is one person in the class that answered an unusual answer. He said that he didn’t like music, he thinks that it is a waste of time. That’s very unconventional. So this is our taste in music!
In our city there are different types of discos, but the most important and the most popular are electronic and house discos. The young people of the city prefers this type of music. 






*reggaeton: Reggaeton is an urban form of music which has its roots in Latin and Caribbean music. Its sound derives from the Reggae en Español from Panama.






Favourite songs in the class:
Rapper’s delight                                Hold me in your arms
Mad World                                        Black from the waist down
Mi reina                                             Yellow Submarine
I was born to love you                       People = shit
Flying Free                                         The last spaceman on Earth
Rainmaker                                         Billionaire
Sky is the limit
Master of Puppets
Pursuit of Happiness
One more night
Thrift Shop
Wings
My melancholy blues
She wolf
November rain
We weren’t born to follow
Still loving you

Víctor and Pol 

6 comments:

  1. Thrift Shop is a rap song, but is so cool and it sounds on the discotheques of Catalonia, the people loves her beats. Also, Wings is a rap song by the same artist, Macklemore. I'm agree with you that there are a lot of opinions about music in the High School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post
    it's cool to know people who listens different types of music! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one person in your class said something really strange... I don't think that music is waste of time, I'm listening to it always when I'm doing something! /Monika, Poland

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that in our class the most popular is rock, but there are also a lot of people who are just "listening to radio" so there are listening to a lot cempletely different songs...
    I listened to reggaeton music because I wondered what was that, and it's very funny type of music, maybe not my type but not bad. :)

    ---> Natalia (POLAND)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! I'm so glad that you listen to Slipknot, Metallica and Guns n Roses! It's really nice to see that we have the same taste in music

      Kacper (POLAND)

      Delete
  5. Do you like flamenco? It's very popular to play flamenco on the guitar in Poland.

    ReplyDelete