Dreaming of a
great trip. The dream of most people in the class is going on a trip to Ibiza
after finishing our Bachillerat course. But other students also want to do
other things like studying a difficult degree and finding a “good” job (or any job
at all) after finishing university. Some other typical dreams are related to
sports a lot of boys in the class dream of going to a Champions final.
We would
all agree it’s very important to have a dream because if you don’t you are in
danger of getting caught up in your daily routines.
It’ s important to dream even though we don’t
achieve them.
Martí and Daniel

I like this post, I totally agree that it is important to have a goal or a dream to make it possible.
ReplyDeleteAfter this two years of batxillerat, I think we all want to have a good summer somewhere in the world having a good time celebrating that we are going to the university.
Marina 1A
I agree that it's important to have dreams, becouse they give our lives meaning :D
ReplyDeleteYes! Dreams is the most important thing in my life! They make me never get bored just doing my best to fulfill them! :)
ReplyDelete---> Natalia (POLAND)