THE MOST POPULAR FILMS



The most seen films in our class are action’s films.
This result has shown us that the young film industry relates to the action. One thing that has surprised us is that most girls choosen the action gender and break the stereotype that girls always choose romantic’s films. In fact, in our survey the romantic genre was the least  viewed.

Followed by the action, the most liked genre of film in our class are the thrillers and suspense.  Comedy films are also found to be popular because it is a genre that  entertains the audience from the beginning of the film to the end.



6 comments:

  1. Oh, I agree with you! I also think that action films are really good because they are very exciting!

    Judit1A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I completely agree with you. I'm fan of suspense films for the same reason that have you said so we have the same point of view. (sergicp)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite film genres are drama, thriller or suspense films. I particularly enjoy those with a twist ending. I also tend to enjoy indie films quite a bit!

    I watch action films as well, but I don't like them as much, and I dislike them when it's just brainless action with lots of explosions and special effects. I also enjoy some horror flicks.

    I find most comedies boring and I don't really like watching them, although there are some exceptions. Same with romantic films, specially romantic comedies.

    I find the film world really interesting and I follow the news about the Hollywood industry. I'm interested in quite a few actors and actresses, also directors and I even follow screenwriters. My favourite actress is Jennifer Lawrence.

    - Abel Toy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like drama's films. My favorite film is Patch Adams, and my favorites actors are Will Smith and Robie Williams. I'm interested with this films, but I don't see it.
    Rut

    ReplyDelete
  5. In our class girls also like action movies than romantic comedies. I think that if we were to watch a movie together, there would be no quarrel which to choose! :D

    ---> Natalia (POLAND)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand girls in your class, that they have chosen action films :) I hate romantic movies ;D /Monika, Poland

    ReplyDelete